Save the Date for our May Edition of the Mixer with a Member Event. This Time the Pittsburgh International Airport will host the get together at the Condor Gate! Don't miss the opportunity to ask questions about the new airport, learn more about Condor flight services to Germany, Condor merchandise and the opportunity to sign up for an exclusive tour of the business class in the plane! The event will take place at the former gate C58, past the lounge and before the Condor gate.
5:45 - 6:15 PM Registration, get your pass and through security
6:30 - 7:15 PM Networking, Drinks and Appetizers by Martini Bar
7:15 - 7:30 PM Welcome Remarks by GACC and Pittsburgh Airport
7:30 - 8:30 PM Networking
PLEASE READ THE EVENT AND REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY:
- Please provide your full name in the registration form how it appears in your passport or ID
- Please provide your date of birth as it appears in your passport or ID
- Please note that we cannot accept registrations after May 1st!
- Parking will be available in the Short Term garage. Parking validation will be provided and you will receive a validation ticket at the event.
- Please arrive between 5:45 and 6:20 PM at the meeting point to receive your pass. Please make sure to arrive on time as you will need to go through airport security to get to the event.
- Upon arriving at the airport for the event, proceed to the ticketing level on the third floor (across from Allegiant) to receive your pass to go through the security checkpoint. You must show a valid photo ID such as a driver’s license or passport to receive your pass.
- Once the pass is acquired, guests should use the Alternate Security Checkpoint (same requirements as airline passengers*)
- Volunteers will be stationed along the way to assist you with wayfinding.
*Guests are subject to the same security screening regulations as passengers boarding a plane. All prohibited items for carry-on-luggage, including liquids, apply to personal items taken to the Airside Terminal.
Please contact Lisa Conturo at email@example.com if you have any questions!